Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Introduction

Hi! My name is Lauren Cerra. I currently substitute teach in elementary schools in both the Warwick and Cranston school systems. I have a B.A. in elementary education and communication studies, and im in the M.Ed. Special education program here at RIC. Along with teaching, I also fill-in at a group home, through Perspectives Corporation, working with boys of varying disabilities age 14-22. I also work with a 6 year old boy with autism through the PASS program. As if not to totally wear myself out, I work at a mexican restaurant called Diego's located in Bowen's Wharf in Newport as a waitress and bartender. When I find time, I like to relax, shop, go to the beach, and spend time with my boyfriend, family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are a busy!! I am from Newport but have yet to eat at Diego's. What do you reccomend to eat there?

    Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish are tacos are great and Nachos!! We have the best around :) Come see me

    ReplyDelete